Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pass the Vasoline

Izzy called from Mommys happyland, Asked me to call her a cab again tonight. There are no cabs out here.....Can you say isolated? It breaks my heart when she has to call me from there and cry herself to sleep. I was able to calm her down a bit but damn it I shouldn't have to. It only illustrates how fucked up things are sometimes. Hang in there Izzy, Daddys right here and I am your superhero and the morning will come, Just sleep little one and we will be right back together tommorrow for as long as you want.
=========================================
Yeah, And to top it all off I locked my stupid ass out of the house and the happy couple from the Fairy Gardens of greshlehem wouldn't answer the fucking phone........No spare key, Small town cops, 55 fuckin' dollars to get back in my house. I give up!!! Im gonna put a spare key right up where I have my gun hidden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home