Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Cigarrette Smoking Man reminded me of this....

The new city-wide ban on smoking in Chicago has finally taken place. I suppose alot of non -smokers are happy about that, Now they can just attach a hose to the exhaust pipe of thier gas vampire SUV's (Stupid Unnecessary Vehicles) run it into the window of thier fucking trucks and go for a long drive. How about all the way to Iraq even and kill a bunch of people who are sitting on oil fields if the Carbon monoxide fumes don't kill them before they arrive. I am talking about the gas guzzling culprits getting involved with the wholesale slaughter of the oddly dressed, Non- Jesus fearing natives of course, Not the Haliburton employees. What did you think I was Un- Amerikan ? Come on, Get a little blood on yer hands. That goes for Shit-dick Dems that allowed the national election to be stolen and led to war by serial liars too. And mlets not leave out those sister fuckin' idjits that pulled the lever for the bloodthirsty regime that steals our rights and privacy on a daily basis. I really am not sure which is worse.

I rant....Therefore I am (Pissed) . I just wish that the Gubba-ment would crack down on the fucking industries that are really doing the damage (List Waaaaaaay Too Fucking Long) and let us cancer/slow suicide seekers alone to sip our bourbon along with the pleasure of Phillip Morris's finest products (Can't be bad for you if the Goverment subsidizes the tobacco farms now , Can it?). If you don't want smoke in the bars we assoles drink at then open up your own fucking smoke free temple of self-rightousness and serve one vice only, Booze, Oh yeah and hypocrysy too. Maybe you non smoking peckerheads will get drunk and crash those SUV's on the way back to your well paved streets and gated communities and never have to tolorate another pollutant again you useless politico-fucks.

Do I think smoking is good? NO! Do I enjoy it? NO! Am I addicted? YES, So just leave me the fuck alone while I watch to see which of my organs will cease functioning first,Heart,Liver or Lungs. Maybe even my asshole while I get a ride on the huge cock of self-rightousness thrust so caringly up my rectum. Hate to break it to you but a tumbler of bourbon without a cigarrette is like a racehorse without legs, Pointless like decaf coffee or coffee sans cigarrettes for that matter.

Just leave me alone and channel your energies to important shit like Goverment sanctioned drug trafficking. You know,Crack, Heroin and piddly shit like that? Well I will give you a little credit for taking down the "Free Enterprise" meth labs, After all the pharacutical cartels and goverment are making ZERO on that shit. The good news is they will be in the future as a nation feeds its children speed for "Hyperactivity, ADD and ADHD". Jesus H, Those guys are bigger fuckin' Clowns than I am....And I have a closet fulla greasepaint and clown-suits. Wait, Lets not give clowns a bad name, Lets just say they are criminals and call it a day.

Lordy, I am tired and need a cigarrette but maybe I will just wrap my cock with a nicotine patch and dream of the days gone by when I could have my bourbon and smoke too in public and not be considered a degerate for it. Good Fuckin Night.

All My Love,
the Cranky Degerate


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home